- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Patricia Ann Hohler and Wendell Clayton Bigham were married Sept. 6, 2005, in the rose garden at Jackson Park. Susan Wilkerson performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Christine Graham of Jackson and Greg Hohler of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Joyce Bigham of Olive Branch, Ill.
Maid of honor was Jay Kinder of Tilsit.
Dustin Koch of Tilsit was best man.
Lacie Floyd attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the home of the bride's mother.
Mrs. Bigham is employed at Better Choices Home Care in Kelso, Mo.
The groom is a combat engineer in the 110th Engineer Battalion, awaiting deployment to Iraq.
The couple resides in Jackson.