- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Amy Dewrock and Ricky Ogles were united in marriage July 16, 2005, at La Croix United Methodist Church. The Rev. Ron Watts performed the ceremony. Music was provided by Chris Nall, Blake Kiefner, Nick Mayberry, John Poston and Dustin Keele, all of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Gene and Michelle Dewrock of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Jerry and Jane Ogles of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Amanda Dewrock of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jessica Layman and Kerri Bard of Cape Girardeau; Julie Ogles of Memphis, Tenn., sister-in-law of the groom; and Erin Allman of Lake Ozark, Mo.
Mitch Ogles of Memphis, brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were James Green and Matt Davis of Cape Girardeau, Walter Lents of Dallas, Texas, and Jeff Dunaway of Los Angeles, Calif. Ushers were Matt and Drew Ogles of St. Charles, Mo., cousins of the groom, and Ben Carter of Los Angeles.
Candlelighters were Lynsey and Wesley Agent of Springfield, Mo., cousins of the groom.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Elizabeth and John Kiefner of Cape Girardeau.
Danielle Dewrock, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau. Servers were Terry Ogles and Tracey Agent, aunts of the groom.
The rehearsal dinner was held July 15 at Port Cape.
Mrs. Ogles is a 2002 graduate of Central High School. She expects to receive a bachelor of science degree in accounting from Southeast Missouri State University in December.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor's degree in interdisciplinary studies from Southeast in 2005. He is attending the University of Tennessee Medical School in Memphis.
After a wedding trip to Jamaica, the couple is residing in Memphis.