Police reports 10/2/05
Sunday, October 2, 2005
The following items were released Saturday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Matthew D. Dodd, 22, of 2850 Whitener St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated following an accident at 1444 Independence St.
* Stephen I. Sonderman, 22, of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended, failure to maintain a single lane of traffic and failure to wear a seat belt.
* A 23-year-old man was taken into custody at William Street and Mount Auburn Road pending filing of formal charges for leaving the scene of an accident and driving while revoked. Tiffany Ann Briggs of Bridge City, Texas, received a summons for allowing an unlicensed driver to drive her motor vehicle and no financial responsibility in connection with the incident.
* Eight subjects were taken into custody at 927 Jefferson Ave. on suspicion of narcotics violations. Formal charges are pending.
* Terrance J. Tidwell, 17, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Sikeston warrant for contempt of court.
* Ashley R. Shands, 18, of 1424 Perryville Road, received a summons for a disorderly house.
* Jennifer L. Moore, 18, of 1424 Perryville Road, received a summons for a disorderly house.
* A domestic assault was reported in the 1900 block of Broadway.
* An assault was reported at 832 N. Clark Ave. Joyce Ann Radford, 44, of 614 Sycamore Circle, Apt. 122, received a summons in connection with the incident.
* A domestic assault was reported at 710 Morgan Oak St. A 38-year-old woman was in custody pending filing of formal charges in connection with the complaint.
* A domestic assault was reported at 2830 Hopper Drive. A 22-year-old man was in custody pending filing of formal charges in connection with the complaint.
* An assault was reported in the 1000 block of Good Hope Street.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported at William Street and Mount Auburn Road.
* An assault was reported in the 900 block of Ranney Ave.
* A deviant sexual assault was reported.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported failure to return rented furniture and jewelry.
* Rent One, 17 Rivercrest Drive, reported furniture and appliances stolen.
* Wal Mart, 3439 William St., reported a hard drive stolen.
* A burglary was reported at 2817 Lear Drive. Video games were reported stolen.
* Property damage was reported at 614 Locust St.
* Property damage was reported at Good Hope and Benton streets.
* Indecent exposure was reported in the 1000 block of Linden Street.
* Harassment by telephone was reported at 410 Marie St. A 23-year-old man was in custody pending filling of formal charges in connection with the complaint.
* Interference with parental custody was reported at Capaha Park.
* A 10-year-old girl was referred to juvenile court for being beyond parental control in the 200 block of South Broadview Street.