- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
STURDIVANT, Mo. -- Pauline M. Tolbert, 77, of Sturdivant died Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 30, 1928, at Greenbrier, Mo., daughter of Cara and Lily Simmers Acord. She and Cletus Tolbert were married in December 1948, in Piggott, Ark.
Mrs. Tolbert was a member of Greenbrier Assembly of God Church.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Darrell Tolbert of Puxico, Mo., Larry Tolbert of Greenbrier; two daughters, Pauletta Hendrix of Zalma, Mo., Patricia Mitchell of Essex, Mo.; a sister, Betty Hinkle of Greenbrier; 12 grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by an infant son, two brothers, and two sisters.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Keith Price and James Johns officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park at Advance.