- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Bobby G. Seabaugh, 77, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2005, at his home.
He was born July 8, 1928, at Sedgewickville, Mo., son of Zack A. and Cora D. Crader Seabaugh. He and Juanita May Sanders were married Oct. 18, 1951. She died Sept. 23, 1997.
Seabaugh owned and operated Seabaugh Wholesale Lumber Sales of Marble Hill with his son. He was a member of VFW Post 3838 in Cape Girardeau.
He served in the U.S. Air Force 12 years, during and after the Korean War.
Survivors include a son, Robert J. Seabaugh of Marble Hill; three daughters, Pamela Davis of Kansas City, Mo., Vicki Rotkvic of Auburn, Neb., Kimberly Steska of Perryville, Mo.; seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and five sisters.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Fred Ritter officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery with full military rites by Missouri Honor Team.