- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Charles Dillow Sr.
ANNA, Ill. -- Charles A. Dillow Sr., 74, of Anna died Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2005, at Union County Hospital.
He was born March 9, 1931, in Alto Pass, Ill., son of Roy and Ruby Tellor Dillow. He and Mildred Gibbs were married June 4, 1951, in Piggott, Ark.
Dillow served 20 years in the U.S. Air Force and was a veteran of the Vietnam War. He was a member of Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall in Anna.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Paula Strauch of Suwanee, Ga., Sandra Fisher of Dongola, Ill.; a son, Charles Dillow Jr. of Sikeston, Mo.; a brother, Gerald Dillow Sr. of Anna; 12 grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna after 6 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Aaron Queensbury officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.