- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Matt and Sheila Hood of Colorado Springs, Colo., Memorial Hospital in Colorado Springs, 1:18 p.m. Monday, June 9, 2003. Name, Sydney Madison. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. Mrs. Hood is the former Sheila Millburg, daughter of Tom and Judy Millburg of Cape Girardeau. She is a teacher. Hood is the son of Jack and Brenda Hood of Colorado Springs. He is an architect.
Daughter to Andrew John and Emily Elizabeth Witvoet of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 11:36 a.m. Tuesday, June 10, 2003. Name, Brooke Elizabeth. Weight, 8 pounds 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Witvoet is the former Emily Gibbs, daughter of Bill and Karen Gibbs of Scott City. She is employed at St. Francis Medical Center. Witvoet is the son of Jerry and Nancy Witvoet of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Son to Phillip Dietrich Klingeman and Erin Michelle Rigdon of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 10:11 p.m. Tuesday, June 10, 2003. Name, Brayden Scott. Weight, 7 pounds 9 ounces. Second son. Ms. Rigdon is the daughter of Jerry and Janet Rigdon of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at St. Francis Medical Center. Klingeman is the son of Gary and Janice Brown of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by city of Cape Girardeau Public Works Department.
Son to Josh Eugene and Julie Ann Garcia of Sedgewickville, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 9:33 p.m. Wednesday, June 11, 2003. Name, Kaleb Brandon. Weight, 6 pounds 7 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Garcia is the former Julie Pilson, daughter of Debbie Thompson of Marble Hill, Mo., and Lon Thompson. She is employed at Wal-Mart. Garcia is the son of Cheryl Sims and Chuck Sims of Sedgewickville. He is employed by Broken Limb Tree Service.