- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Samantha Jo Morris and Ryan Richard Bohnert exchanged vows April 9, 2005, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville. The Rev. Kevin Fausz performed the ceremony. Organist was Sister Marilyn Schneider, trumpeter was Grant Pingel, and soloist was Mary Hoehn, all of Perryville.
Parents of the couple are Alan and Carolyn Morris and Richard and Dolores Bohnert of Perryville.
Maid of honor was Kelly Vandeven of Leopold, Mo., cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Morgan and Amber Morris, sisters of the bride, and Dawn Ozark, all of Perryville, and Robyn Heib of St. Louis, sister of the groom.
Cory Buchheit of Perryville was best man. Groomsmen were Kevin Bohnert and Joey Guilliams of Perryville, nephews of the groom; Rusty Bohnert of Sedalia, Mo., and Rick Bohnert of Perryville, brothers of the groom. Ushers were Jim Horrell of Cape Girardeau, uncle of the bride, and Joe Guilliams of Perryville, brother-in-law of the groom.
Candlelighters were Elizabeth and Jill Bohnert of Perryville, nieces of the groom.
Ringbearers were Kyle and Alex Heib, twin sons of Jeff and Robyn Heib and nephews of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Linda Horrell of Cape Girardeau, aunt of the bride, and Diane Bohnert of Perryville, sister-in-law of the groom.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall. Servers were Julaine Manche and Laura Klaus of Perryville, Danica Scego and Crystal Schwoeppe of St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 8 at the American Legion Hall.
Mrs. Bohnert is a 2002 graduate of Perryville High School, and a 2004 graduate of Jewish Hospital College of Nursing in St. Louis. She is a registered nurse in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at St. John's Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Perryville High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2003. He is a computer analyst with SBC Inc. in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to the Great Smoky Mountains, the couple is residing in Pevely, Mo.