- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Ashley Noel Lesch and Matthew Fawn Follis were married April 23, 2005, at Christ Church of the Heartland. Zachary Strong performed the ceremony. Music was by Napeeta Jackson of Ware, Ill.
The bride is the daughter of Guy and Lisa Lesch of Thebes, Ill. The groom is the son of Cara Follis of Jonesboro, Ill.
Matron of honor was Stacy Davis of Thebes, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Lindsay Newell of Thebes and Kelli Holloway of Jackson, cousins of the bride; Katie Ford and Cecilia Rhymer of McClure, Ill.
Justin Wilson of Reynoldsville, Ill., was best man. Groomsmen were Brandon Smithy of Ware, Ill., Caleb Treece of Wolf Lake, Ill., T.J. Smith of Grand Tower, Ill., and Matt Lambdin of Wolf Lake. Ushers were Steven Follis of Carterville, Ill., cousin of the groom; Donald Jackson of Ware; and David Stevens of Thebes, cousin of the bride.
Miniature bride was McKenzie Little of Thebes, niece of the bride. Miniature groom was Dylan Boston of Thebes, cousin of the bride.
Candlelighters were Donald Jackson and David Stevens.
Flower girls were Kylie Holloway and Grace Rendleman. Ringbearer was Bryce Davis. Kylie is the daughter of Matt and Kelli Holloway and cousin of the bride. Grace is the daughter of Stuart and Amy Rendleman of Anna, Ill., and cousin of the groom. Bryce is the son of Johnny and Stacy Davis and nephew of the bride.
Rebekah Wilkerson of Grand Tower attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the A.C. Brase Arena Building. Servers were Karen Wright, Vicki Wilson, Audrey Wright, Melissa Criddle and Roberta Stevens.
The rehearsal dinner was held April 22 at Ryan's Family Steak House.
Mrs. Follis is a 2003 graduate of Shawnee High School at Wolf Lake. She is a teacher at Just Kids Learning and Development Center in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Shawnee High School. He is a self-employed farmer.
The couple is residing in Jonesboro.