- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Clara May Ford, 83, of Marble Hill died Saturday, Sept. 24, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 30, 1921, in Marble Hill, daughter of Leander H. and Louisa B. Beel Null. She and Willard "Bill" Clinton Ford were married March 4, 1939.
She was a member of the First Baptist Church in Whitewater.
Survivors include her husband; a brother, Louis "Doc" Null of Marble Hill; four sisters, Mildred Vangennip, of Advance, Mo., Maude Crites of Union Mills, Ind., Dorothy Woodfin of Marble Hill and Melba Huffman of McClure, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call today from 4 to 8 p.m. at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
Funeral will be Monday at 10 a.m. at the funeral home, with the Revs. Phil Berry and Dale Huff officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery in Marble Hill.