- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Police reports 9/24/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
* Taqucithea Germaine Moore, 19, of 22 N. Park Ave. Apt. A, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Tamara Marie Cobb, 25, of Belleville, Mich., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fines for improper registration and no proof of motor vehicle financial responsibility.
* Travis D. Ray, 19, of 715 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated and on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for speeding.
* Aaron S. Laughlin, 22, of 99 S. Park Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for absconding parole.
* Howard Hamner Hill, 48, of 1415 N. West End Blvd., was issued a summons for peace disturbance.
* A Missouri license plate validation sticker was reported stolen.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A statue was reported stolen at 2102 Big Bend Road.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Pure Ice Co., 314 S. Ellis St., reported currency stolen. A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* Evangelical United Church of Christ, 37 S. Ellis St., reported a mailbox stolen.
* A utility cart was reported stolen at 1707 Mount Auburn Road.
* Shooters Inc., 294 Christine St., reported a scope stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 426 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of being beyond parental control.
* A 1992 white Plymouth Sundance was reported abandoned at 50 S. Kingsway Drive.
* Three counts of forgery were reported.
* An alligator was reported stolen at 12 N. Pindwood Lane.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department.
* Theft was reported in the 300 block of North Hope Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 2900 block of East Main Street.
* A prowler was reported in the 400 block of Shawnee Circle.
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department.
* Pennie M. Lee, 38, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Nathan T. Oxley, 21, of Whitewater was arrested on a Carter County warrant for possession of liquor.
* Terry J. Roberts, 29, of Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for robbery and felonious restraint.
* Jon F. Vaiden, 28, of Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Randy D. Jones, 40, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
* Richard D. Upchurch, 41, of Scott City, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to obey judge's orders, on a Perry County warrant for failure to obey judge's orders and on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for failure to maintain financial responsibility.