- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 6/17/03
Tuesday, June 17
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Berrimaind James Breeden, 19, of 423 Opdyke St., Chester, Ill., was arrested Monday on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bobby Lee Ford, 22, of 419 Mill, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of domestic assault.
Eric Lamont Holloway, 24, of 45 S. West End Blvd., Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of domestic assault.
Carol Elizabeth Allbritton, 37, of 605 Themis, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on suspicion of possession of pseudoephedrine with intent to sell, attempt to manufacture, possession of chemicals with intent to sell and endangering the welfare of a child.
Keith Brad Allbritton, 38, of 605 Themis, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on suspicion of attempting to manufacture and possession of a controlled substance.
Kevin Lee Kielhofner, 20, of 1318 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 1, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Natalie N. Criddle, 26, of 612 Emerald, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on suspicion of making a false declaration, operating an unlicensed vehicle, an expired operator's license, no proof of insurance, no seat belt and no child-restraint device.
Edward Roy Bryan, 20, of 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 408, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons Sunday on suspicion of assault.Burglaries
A stereo and speakers were reported stolen Sunday in a burglary at 1809 Autumn.
Name tags were reported stolen and carpet damage reported Monday in a burglary at Cape Girardeau Public Schools, 1360 Randol.
Thefts A lawn mower was reported stolen Sunday from 1402 Park Mor Drive.
A CD player was reported stolen Monday at 105 S. Spanish.
A lunch box, drill and tool bag with tools were reported stolen Monday from 1111 Bloomfield.
A bicycle was reported stolen Monday at 205 Caruthers.
Damage to grass was reported Monday at Twin Trees City Park. Kody Nelson Thompson, 18, of 2326 Litz Blvd., Jackson, and Cameron Wayne Lacy, 17, of 398 State Hwy. Z, Cape Girardeau, were issued summons on suspicion of connection with the complaint.
A mailbox was reported damaged Monday at 1605 Greenbrier.
A mailbox was reported damaged Monday at 1601 Greenbrier.Miscellaneous
A wallet was reported found Sunday at 15 S. Pacific.
Tampering was reported Monday at 624 S. Benton.