- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 6/17/03
Tuesday, June 17
Firefighters responded to the following items Sunday:
At 8:21 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1372 N. Kingshighway.
At 9:39 p.m., an emergency medical service at 301 S. Spring.Firefighters responded to the following items Monday:
At 12:37 a.m., an emergency medical service at 508 Cape Meadows.
At 11:29 a.m, a medical assist at 2508 Allendale Drive.
At 12:06 p.m., a medical assist at North Kingshighway and Boulder Crest.
At 2:14 p.m., a medical assist at 1400 S. West End Blvd., Lot 65.
At 4:00 p.m., a citizen's assist at 1264 Linden, Apt. 1.