- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Colleen E. Sunday, 90, of Perryville, formerly of Tahlequah, Okla., died Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2005, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born April 28, 1915, at Marston, Mo., daughter of Gus Span and Mary Anna Abbott Butler. She and Samuel V. Brock were married Aug. 26, 1939. He died March 12, 1989. She and Charlie Sunday were married April 4, 1991. He died Nov. 20, 1995.
Sunday was a member of the Church of the Nazarene.
Survivors include a sister, Catherine Yeats of Ridgely, Tenn.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from noon to service time Saturday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Kiefer officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.