- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Linda Darlene Schrum, 60, of Scott City died Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 28, 1945, in Illinois, daughter of Charles and Coleen Brady Jimerson. She and Ollie Schrum were married July 26, 1971. He died March 20, 2004.
Survivors include six sons, Bobby Schrum of Chaffee, Mo., Ronnie and Kenny Schrum of Delta, Gary Schrum of Yuma, Ariz., Charles Jarvis of St. Petersburg, Fla., E.J. Jarvis of Belleville, Ill.; five daughters, Sharon Ayers of Chaffee, Shawn Pope and Trishica Schmiz of St. Petersburg, Tammarella Schrum of Bloomfield, Mo., Deborah Hunter of Smithton, Ill.; a sister, Sharon Jackson of Cahokia, Ill.; 27 grandchildren; and 27 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sons, two daughters and two brothers.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Eric Hodge officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery at Chaffee.