- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Hazel Marie Fluegge, 82, of Perryville died Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2005, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born Feb. 10, 1923, daughter of Elzie Jefferson and Esther Viola Sample Seabaugh. She married Walter Henry Fluegge, who preceded her in death.
Survivors include a son, Richard Fluegge of St. Charles, Mo.; a daughter, Beverly Grayson of Perryville; 13 grandchildren; and 19 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo., from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Fred Ritter officiating. Burial will be in Patton Cemetery.