- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Zoie Halen James, 10, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2005, at her home after an extended illness of cancer.
She was born March 5, 1995, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Scott A. and April Motsinger James.
Zoie attended Trinity Lutheran School and was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church.
Survivors include her parents; grandparents, Tom and Kathryn Motsinger of Marion, Ill., Allen and Sheila James of Du Quoin, Ill., Mary F. Boren of Cape Girardeau; and great-grandmother, Sylvia James of Du Quoin.
A private service for family only is planned.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.