- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
OLMSTED, Ill. -- Glen Brown, 97, of Olmsted died Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was the son of Adolphus and Clara Short Brown. He married Ines Brown, who preceded him in death.
Brown was a retired farmer. He was a member of Cache Chapel United Methodist Church and Pulaski County Farm Bureau.
Survivors include a son, Jerry Brown of Olmsted; three granddaughters; and four great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by four brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Cache Chapel Church from 9:30 a.m. until time of service today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at Cache Chapel Church, with Scott Kelley officiating. Burial will be in Cache Chapel Cemetery.
Wilson Funeral Home at Karnak, Ill., is in charge of arrangements.