- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Nineteen arrested in Bollinger County drug sweep
Nineteen arrest warrants were served Friday by the Bollinger County Sheriff's Department during a 5 1/2 hour sweep. All of the arrests were drug related.
The following individuals were charged with possession of a controlled substance: Susan M. Haffner, 48, of Marble Hill, Mo.; Linda F. Kirkpatrick, 44, of Glenallen, Mo., Kevin D. Wilfong, 30, of Marble Hill; Jennifer H. Hernandez, 41, of Marble Hill; Sean C. Wilfong, 27, of Delta; Gary R. Wilfong, 21, of Marble Hill; Tina C. Stafford, 38, of Marble Hill; Victoria L. Overby, 35, of Marble Hill; Andrew J. Long, 30, of Marble Hill; John L. McClellan Jr., 61, of Marble Hill; Deanna R. Hill, 31, of Jackson; Bernice M. Wilfong, 25, of Marble Hill; Anthony M. Greer, 36, of Marble Hill; Phillip J. Mize, 24, of Patton, Mo.; and Billie J. Hamm, 27, of Cape Girardeau.
The following individuals were charged with possession of a controlled substance, attempting to manufacture a controlled substance, possessesion of chemicals with intent to manufacture a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia: Michael D. Long, 22, Kimberly E. Long, 22, Marvin L. Robins, 26, and Robert D. Robins, all of Marble Hill. Marvin Robins was also charged with possession of ephedrine with intent to manufacture a controlled substance.
The sheriff's department was assisted by the Marble Hill Police Department, Missouri State Highway Patrol and the River Hills Drug Task Force.