- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Matthew and Niki Feret of Crestwood, Mo., St. John's Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis, 6:55 p.m. Monday, Sept. 5, 2005. Name, Paul Nicholas. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Feret is the former Niki Hennrich, daughter of Paul and Karlis Hennrich of Jackson. She is co-owner of Wild Iris Productions. Feret is the son of Alice Feret of Blacksburg, Va., and the late Peter Feret. He is sales manager at Humana.
Daughter to Douglas Eugene and Maile Beth Gannon of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:49 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2005. Name, Payton Elizabeth. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Gannon is the former Maile Parker, daughter of Frank and Marcy Parker of Magnolia, Texas. She is a teacher/coach with Cape Girardeau School District. Gannon is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center's Fitness Plus.