- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape fire report 9/21/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 2:42 a.m., box alarm 1-4 at 123 Clark Ave.
* At 2:49 a.m., emergency medical service at Jefferson Street and South Benton Street.
* At 4:19 a.m., emergency medical service at South Kingshighway Drive and William Street.
* At 5:20 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2500 block of Fairlane Drive.
* At 6:09 a.m., citizen assist in the 2400 block of Glenridge Drive.
* At noon, emergency medical service in the 100 block of South Spanish Street.
* At 2:32 p.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Normal Avenue.
* At 2:50 p.m., fire alarm at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 3:28 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Frederick Street.