- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Cape fire report 9/21/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 2:42 a.m., box alarm 1-4 at 123 Clark Ave.
* At 2:49 a.m., emergency medical service at Jefferson Street and South Benton Street.
* At 4:19 a.m., emergency medical service at South Kingshighway Drive and William Street.
* At 5:20 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2500 block of Fairlane Drive.
* At 6:09 a.m., citizen assist in the 2400 block of Glenridge Drive.
* At noon, emergency medical service in the 100 block of South Spanish Street.
* At 2:32 p.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Normal Avenue.
* At 2:50 p.m., fire alarm at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 3:28 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Frederick Street.