- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 9/21/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 2:42 a.m., box alarm 1-4 at 123 Clark Ave.
* At 2:49 a.m., emergency medical service at Jefferson Street and South Benton Street.
* At 4:19 a.m., emergency medical service at South Kingshighway Drive and William Street.
* At 5:20 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2500 block of Fairlane Drive.
* At 6:09 a.m., citizen assist in the 2400 block of Glenridge Drive.
* At noon, emergency medical service in the 100 block of South Spanish Street.
* At 2:32 p.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Normal Avenue.
* At 2:50 p.m., fire alarm at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 3:28 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Frederick Street.