- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
FARRAR, Mo. -- Anita D. Lohmann, 84, of Farrar died Monday, Sept. 19, 2005, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born Oct. 3, 1920, at Uniontown, Mo., daughter of Paul B. and Anna Bock Hopfer. She and Walter H. Lohmann were married April 14, 1941. He died Aug. 24, 1968.
Lohmann was a member of Salem Lutheran Church.
Survivors include a son, Walter "Junior" Lohmann of Farrar; five daughters, Gladys Mueller of Farrar, Ruth Ann Kalsow of Neillsville, Wis., Carolyn Schoenbeck of Ellis Grove, Ill., Linda Ehlers of Fruitland, Viola Schilli of Ozora, Mo.; 18 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four sisters and three brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville, Mo., from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Thursday from 6:30 to 8 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Salem Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Wayne Palmer officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.