- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- David Lee Criddle, 66, of Perryville died Friday, Sept. 16, 2005, at St. Louis University Hospital.
He was born April 10, 1939, at Jackson, son of Charles Bolin and Grace Matilda Moore Criddle. He and Patsy Jane McCanless were married Nov. 5, 1960, at Omaha, Neb.
He was an electronic technician for the U.S. Air Force. He was a master sergeant during the Vietnam War.
Criddle was a member of Oak Ridge Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife of Orlando, Fla.; a son, David Lee Criddle Jr. of Fredericksburg, Va.; a daughter, Cheryl Lynne Taylor of Darlington, S.C.; a brother, Charles William "Bill" Criddle of Oak Ridge; two sisters, Dorothy Marie Taylor of Lynchburg, Va., Juanita May Niswonger of Jackson; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Cracraft Miller Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tommy McCanless officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery with full military honors.