- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 9/19/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 4:26 a.m., box alarm at 304 N. Park.
* At 4:52 a.m., a motor vehicle accident at Independence Street and Kinghighway.
* At 5:38 a.m., emergency medical service at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* At 6:43 a.m., emergency medical service at 300 S. Lorimier St.
* At 10:29 a.m., emergency medical service at the 600 block of Bellevue Street.
* At 10:38 a.m., motor vehicle accident on Route K.
* At 1:15 p.m., emergency medical service at the 900 block of Clark Avenue.
* At 2:11 p.m., emergency medical service at the 2700 block of Jewel Drive.
* At 2:39 p.m., smoke alarm at 29 S. Sprigg St.