- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 9/19/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jim Dewayne Dudley, 53, of 228 Main, Millersville, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Nicholas Ryan Beck, 21, of 40 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Keegan D. Reker, 23, was arrested on a warrant.
* Larenzo Dwayne Braxton, 19, was arrested on a warrant for failure to pay court fine.
* Andre Demaus Henderson, 27, was arrested on a concealed firearms and possession of a controlled substance warrants.
* A 27-year-old man was taken into custody for resisting arrest, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, speeding, failure to stop at a stop sign and driving without an operators license.
* A 19-year-old man was taken into custody for a peace disturbance at Arena Park.
* Robert Austin Loomes, 20, of 312 W. Virginia in East Prairie, Mo., was issued a summons for possession of intoxicants by a minor.
* Ryan Martin Hedge, 17, of 961 Miller Road in East Prairie, Mo., was issued a summons for possession of intoxicants by a minor.
* Anthony Lynn Carden, 20, of Grand Avenue in East Prairie, Mo., was issued a summons for possession of intoxicants by a minor.
* Miles Lucas Brown, 19, of 1800 S. Route BB in East Prairie, Mo., was issued a summons for possession of intoxicants by a minor.
* An assault was reported at 1110 William St.
* A 14-year-old female was taken into custody on suspicion of stealing at Wal-Mart.
* Dorothy Louise Dowdy, 65, was arrested on suspicion of forgery.
* Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway, reported forgery.
* Interference with child custody was reported.
* Stalking was reported at the 1800 block of Big Bend Road.