- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Community Q&A 9/19/05
* Name: Brock Davis
n Lives in: Millersville
* Family: Karen, Katie and Cody Davis
* Job: City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department
* What do you like most about the area? The community and the opportunities in the area.
* Favorite food: Tacos
* Favorite TV show: Andy Griffith
* Best advice: Don't sweat the little things and enjoy life.
* Person you most admire: My parents.
* What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off all of my bills and start my own business.
* Pet peeve: Not putting an item back where you got it when you're done with it.