- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Mindy Marie Hudson and Todd David Welker were married June 25, 2005, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville. The Rev. Kevin Fausz performed the ceremony. Music was by the Kinnison Family of Perryville.
The bride is the daughter of Steve Hudson of Carbondale, Ill., and Dianne Papin of Perryville. The groom is the son of David and Teri Welker of Perryville.
Maid of honor was Amanda Mahnken of Perryville. Bridesmaids were Kaitlin Welker, cousin of the bride; Jamie and Ashley Welker, sisters of the groom, all of Perryville.
Mike Hotop of Perryville was best man. Groomsmen were Billy Hudson of Carbondale and Joshua Hudson of Boca Raton, Fla., brothers of the bride; and Avery Welker of Perryville, cousin of the groom. Ushers were Adam Wibbenmeyer and Josh Welker, cousin of the bride, both of Perryville.
Flower girl was Makayla Moll, daughter of Ken Young and Jason Moll of Perryville and cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Gabriel Ritch, son of Jeremy and Nicole Ritch of Perryville and cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at the American Legion Hall.
The rehearsal dinner was held June 24 at the American Legion Hall.
Mrs. Welker expects to graduate from Southeast Missouri State University in May 2006, where she is majoring in child development. She is employed at the University Child Enrichment Center in Cape Girardeau.
The groom expects to graduate from the University of Missouri-Rolla in December 2006, where he is majoring in mechanical engineering.