- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- David Lee Criddle, 66, of Perryville died Friday, Sept. 16, 2005, at St. Louis University Hospital.
He was born April 10, 1939, at Jackson, son of Charles Bolin and Grace Matilda Moore Criddle. He and Patsy Jane McCanless were married Nov. 5, 1960, at Omaha, Neb.
He was an electronic technician for the U.S. Air Force. He was a master sergeant during the Vietnam War.
Criddle was a member of Oak Ridge Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife of Orlando, Fla.; a daughter, Cheryl Lynne Taylor of Darlington, S.C.; a brother, Charles William "Bill" Criddle of Oak Ridge; two sisters, Dorothy Marie Taylor of Lynchburg, Va., Juanita May Niswonger of Jackson; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Cracraft Miller Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tommy McCanless officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery with full military honors.