- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
HARRISBURG, Ill. -- Jeremy Vincent Ferrell, 20, of Harrisburg died Friday, Sept. 16, 2005, at Harrisburg Medical Center.
He was born Feb. 21, 1985, at Harrisburg, Ill., son of Greg Ferrell and Janice Cullers.
Ferrell was a student. He was a member of Eldorado First Baptist Church.
Survivors include his mother, Janice Reyes of Cape Girardeau; his father, Greg Ferrell of Harrisburg; grandparents, Ben and Kay Cullers, Dale and Donna Ferrell, all of Harrisburg; three sisters, Camisha Kaylee Keene of Cape Girardeau, Teea Ferrell of Eldorado, Ill., Shauna Prosser of Martinsville, Ind.; and a brother, Elijah Isaiah Reyes of Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Gaskins Funeral Home in Harrisburg.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bruce Cullers officiating. Burial will be in Lindale Cemetery at Eldorado.