- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Mike Corzine, 66, of Anna died Saturday, Sept. 17, 2005, at his home.
He was born Oct. 2, 1938, at Anna, son of Don and Reva M. Cavitt Corzine. He and Shirley G. Yeckley were married Aug. 6, 1986, at Las Vegas, Nev.
He retired from Egyptian Unit School District No. 5 after serving 35 years as teacher, assistant superintendent and superintendent. He was a member of Elks Lodge 1641 and served on the Union County Sheriff Merit Board.
Survivors include his wife of Anna; a son, Jeff Corzine of Clermont, Fla.; a daughter, Michelle Baggott of Anna; a stepson, Steve Ramsey of Jonesboro, Ill.; a sister, Marilyn Rodman of Anna; four grandchildren; three stepgrandchildren; a great-stepgrandchild.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna, with the Rev. Paul Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.