- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
DEXTER, Mo. -- Dale J. Eskew, 64, of Dexter died Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2005, at Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
He was born July 15, 1941, at Dexter, son of Curtis and Eva Martin Eskew.
Eskew moved to St. Louis in 1962. He retired as a maintenance mechanic at Bodine Aluminum. He moved back to Dexter in 2003.
Survivors include a brother, Larry "Butch" Eskew of Jackson; four sisters, Delois Gales of Dexter, Pauline Griffy of Jackson, Reta DePriest of Kennett, Mo., and Jo Ann Pettibone of Overland, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Watkins and Sons Funeral Home in Dexter from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Keith Garland and Marty Lamp officiating. Burial will be in Harper Cemetery at Aid, Mo.