- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Harry Eugene Curry, 62, of Friedheim died Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2005, at his home.
He was born July 20, 1943, in Cape Girardeau, son of Carl James and Nora Lisa Jenkins Curry.
Curry was a 1962 graduate of Chula Vista High School in Chula Vista, Calif. He was an over-the-road truck driver.
He served in Germany with the U.S. Army from 1965 to 1967.
Survivors include two sons, Edward Curry of North Las Vegas, Nev., Anthony Curry of San Diego, Calif.; his mother of Chula Vista; two brothers, Gail Curry of Oak Ridge, Carl Curry of Ramona, Calif.; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Friends may call at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Reid Allen Curry officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.