- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)27
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
HOGs proud of charity work
To the editor:
The article that was in Sunday's paper about the Harley Owners Group was a nice article. Mark Bliss, the reporter, was nice and polite. He didn't try to indicate that we were a bunch of beer drinkers.
The Kirkwood HOG chapter does a lot of charity work, and we are proud of it.
There was an error in the article about myself. I do not have muscular dystrophy. I have multiple sclerosis.
Thank you for all the nice articles, and thanks to the people of Cape Girardeau for their hospitality.
JUDY YOUNT, St. Louis