- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)19
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
HOGs proud of charity work
To the editor:
The article that was in Sunday's paper about the Harley Owners Group was a nice article. Mark Bliss, the reporter, was nice and polite. He didn't try to indicate that we were a bunch of beer drinkers.
The Kirkwood HOG chapter does a lot of charity work, and we are proud of it.
There was an error in the article about myself. I do not have muscular dystrophy. I have multiple sclerosis.
Thank you for all the nice articles, and thanks to the people of Cape Girardeau for their hospitality.
JUDY YOUNT, St. Louis