- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- State of emergency declared in Missouri (2/24/18)1
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
HOGs proud of charity work
To the editor:
The article that was in Sunday's paper about the Harley Owners Group was a nice article. Mark Bliss, the reporter, was nice and polite. He didn't try to indicate that we were a bunch of beer drinkers.
The Kirkwood HOG chapter does a lot of charity work, and we are proud of it.
There was an error in the article about myself. I do not have muscular dystrophy. I have multiple sclerosis.
Thank you for all the nice articles, and thanks to the people of Cape Girardeau for their hospitality.
JUDY YOUNT, St. Louis