- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
HOGs proud of charity work
To the editor:
The article that was in Sunday's paper about the Harley Owners Group was a nice article. Mark Bliss, the reporter, was nice and polite. He didn't try to indicate that we were a bunch of beer drinkers.
The Kirkwood HOG chapter does a lot of charity work, and we are proud of it.
There was an error in the article about myself. I do not have muscular dystrophy. I have multiple sclerosis.
Thank you for all the nice articles, and thanks to the people of Cape Girardeau for their hospitality.
JUDY YOUNT, St. Louis