- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)3
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
HOGs proud of charity work
To the editor:
The article that was in Sunday's paper about the Harley Owners Group was a nice article. Mark Bliss, the reporter, was nice and polite. He didn't try to indicate that we were a bunch of beer drinkers.
The Kirkwood HOG chapter does a lot of charity work, and we are proud of it.
There was an error in the article about myself. I do not have muscular dystrophy. I have multiple sclerosis.
Thank you for all the nice articles, and thanks to the people of Cape Girardeau for their hospitality.
JUDY YOUNT, St. Louis