Cape/Jackson police reports 9/15/05
Thursday, September 15, 2005
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Thomas Michael Conway, 19, of 2742 Gordonville Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Deandre M. Turner, 20, of 323 S. Hanover St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for no operator's license and improper registration.
* Shannon M. Woodside, 22, of Burfordville was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation and a Festus, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for no proof of insurance.
* Tyler P. Hawn, 40, of 1673 Westwood Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for passing bad checks.
* Steven D. Edmonds, 19, of 923 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* Amy L. Hagan, 22, of Dudley, Mo., was arrested on Stoddard County warrants for distribution or possession of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child.
* Robert W. Dirden, 48, of Herrin, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Wal Mart, 3439 William St.
* Deborah Kay Schaeffer of 1311 Rolling Fields, Jackson, received a summons for failure to yield.
* Easton L. Meyer, 24, of 301 N. Lorimier St., Apt. 22, received a summons for prohibited acts of noise violation.
* Antonio N. Blackmon, 32, of 3030 Themis St., Apt. C, received a summons for prohibited acts.
* Assault and peace disturbance were reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* Hastings Entertainment, 2136 William St., reported CDs stolen. A 15-year-old boy was cited in juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* Tampering was reported and electric utilities stolen at 605 N. Sprigg St.
* Rhodes 101 Stop, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* BP Amoco, 3276 William St., reported alcohol stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported theft of gasoline.
* A watch was reported stolen at 1105 Linden St.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 2001 N. Kingshighway.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Speakers were reported stolen at 820 S. Sprigg St.
* Clothing and cash were reported stolen at 501 S. Middle St.
* An animal bite was reported.
* A 14-year-old male runaway was cited in juvenile court.
* A 13-year-old female runaway was was cited in juvenile court.
* A 16-year-old female juvenile was reported as a runaway.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* McDonald's restaurant, 3419 William St., reported counterfeiting.
* Forgery was reported at 353 S. Kingshighway.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jessica E. Habeck, 19, of 1319 Woodland Drive, Apt. C, Jackson, was arrested on a Perryville, Mo., warrant.
* Eric Kohler, 22, of 930 E. Main St., Apt. 6, Jackson, received a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* Ryan L. Cameron, 20, of 509 N. Maryland St., Jackson, received a summons for careless and imprudent driving and improper registration.
* Assault was reported in the 200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard and the 3000 block of East Main Street.
* Forgery was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Tresspassing was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 1500 block of Belair Drive and in the 1400 block of Parkwood Circle.
* Property was reported lost in the 2800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property was reported found in the 3100 block of East Jackson Boulevard.