- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau Planning and Zoning action 9/15/05
* Recommended a special-use permit for Craig and Elizabeth Thomas to operate an art gallery at 124 S. Spanish St.
* Recommended for a special-use permit for an apartment on the second floor of a building at 20 N. Pacific St. in a commercial district.
n Request of Wanda Kirkpatrick for a special-use permit for a 100-foot telecommunications tower at 526 and 536 Good Hope St. in an industrial district was withdrawn.
n Tabled request of Dale LaFont and Roscoe Newbern to rezone 402 S. Kingshighway from M-1, light industrial, to M-2, heavy industrial, and for a special-use permit for a manufactured office unit.
* Recommended for a special-use permit for a day-care center at 449 Jefferson Ave., in an R-3, two-family residential district.
n Recommended approval of record plat of Willow Park Neighborhood.
n Recommended approval of record plat of Deer Valley Townhouses.
n Recommended approval of amended record plat of The Lochs at Dalhousie.
n Recommended approval of record plat of The Lochs at Dalhousie, Phase 2.