Community Q&A 9/15/05
Thursday, September 15, 2005
* Name: Nicole Adele Rodriguez
n Lives in: Jackson.
* Family: Husband, Jose Rodriguez; and sister Elizabeth who is in nursing school at SEMO and lives with us. Parents and brother live in Washington, Mo.
* Job: Community development specialist for the Cape Girardeau Area Chamber of Commerce and an MBA-Health Administration student at SEMO.
* What do you like most about the area? It's a friendly community that welcomes newcomers.
* Favorite food: Filet mignon
* Favorite TV show: Desperate Housewives
* Best advice: From Dr. Mackel, my professor at SEMO: Only fools learn from their mistakes; the wise learn from the mistakes of others.
* Person you most admire: My husband - he grew up in poverty and went on to graduate first in his class in both his undergraduate and graduate engineering classes at Mizzou.
* What would you do if you won the lottery? After investing and donating to charity, I would buy my mom a house in Florida, pay my sister's tuition, buy my brother a new car, and take a long trip to Europe with my husband.
* Pet peeve: People who are constantly late.