- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Rodney E. and Catherine L. Stovall of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:40 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 4, 2005. Name, Rhea Shae. Weight, 6 pounds. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Stovall is the former Catherine Hebrock, daughter of Kenneth and Tonia Hebrock of Scott City. Stovall is the son of Deb and Mike Brown of Whitewater and Rodney and Diana Stovall of Jackson. He is employed by Marmic Fire and Safety.
Daughter to Timothy Lynn Gosnell and Shellie Dawn Long of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:28 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 4, 2005. Name, Kayla Michelle. Weight, 6 pounds, 3 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Long is the daughter of Steven Long of Perryville, Mo., and the late Peggy Little. Gosnell is the son of Rita Kenyon of Advance, Mo., and James Gosnell of Florida. He is employed at Havco Wood Products.
Daughter to David Michael and Emily Mae Soch of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:10 a.m. Monday, Sept. 5, 2005. Name, Faith Elise. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Soch is the former Emily Harris, daughter of Beth Harris of Tucson, Ariz. Soch is the son of Ed Soch and Marie Soch of Tucson. He is a project engineer with Good Humor-Breyers.