- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
KELSO, Mo. -- Cyril Jacob Elfrink, 72, of Kelso died Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2005, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born May 23, 1933, at Leopold, Mo., son of Martin and Anna Beel Elfrink. He and Inez Laverne Enderle were married Sept. 28, 1957, at Chaffee, Mo.
Elfrink was a self-employed farmer. He was a member of St. Augustine Catholic Church.
He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Kevin and Randall Elfrink of Kelso; three daughters, Edith Pennington and Janice Kiefer of New Hamburg, Mo., Sandra Gibbons of Kelso; three brothers, Bill Elfrink of Leopold, Ennis and Luke Elfrink of Jackson; four sisters, Bernice Beussink of Overland, Mo., Rita Brugger of Jackson, Anita Jansen of St. Charles, Mo., Lorraine Bueter of House Springs, Mo.; 12 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 4 to 8 p.m. today. Parish prayers will be at 7.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Augustine Church, with the Revs. Oliver Clavin, Tom Kiefer and John Harth officiating. Burial will be in St. Augustine Cemetery with full military rites by Missouri Honor Program.