- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ZALMA, Mo. -- Eula Mae Pape, 93, of Zalma died Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2005, at her home.
She was born Sept. 21, 1911, at Grassy, Mo., daughter of Charles and Trella Kerr Thomas. She and August Conrad Pape were married Dec. 7, 1927, at Zalma. He died Feb. 14, 1993.
Mrs. Pape was a member of Liberty Methodist Church, and attended Zalma Missionary Church.
Survivors include three sons, Connie Pape of Belleville, Ill., Thomas Pape of Zalma, H. Michael Pape of Poplar Bluff, Mo.; three daughters, Jennie Laster of St. Louis, Mary Lynn Baker and Sharon Sturgeon of Zalma; 14 grandchildren; 24 great-grandchildren; and 12 great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a daughter, Trella Ward; a great-grandchild, two brothers, three half brothers and four half sisters.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo., from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Eric Snyder officiating. Burial will be in Berrong Cemetery near Zalma.