Cape Girardeau Planning and Zoning Commission agenda
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
7 p.m. today
City hall, 401 Independence St.
* Request of Craig and Elizabeth Thomas to rezone 124 S. Spanish St. from residential to commercial.
* Request of R. Hetzel Properties LLC for a special-use permit for an apartment on the second floor of a building at 20 N. Pacific St. in a commercial district.
* Request of Wanda Kirkpatrick for a special-use permit for a 100-foot telecommunications tower at 526 and 536 Good Hope St. in an industrial district.
* Request of Dale LaFont and Roscoe Newbern to rezone 402 S. Kingshighway from M-1, light industrial district, to M-2, heavy industrial district, and for a special-use permit for a manufactured office unit.
* Request of Kenneth and Teresa Campbell for a special-use permit for a day-care center for 40 children at 449 Jefferson Ave., in an R-3, two-family residential district.
* Record plat of Willow Park Neighborhood.
* Record plat of Deer Valley Townhouses.
* Amended record plat of The Lochs at Dalhousie.
* Record plat of The Lochs at Dalhousie, Phase 2.