- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Man pleads guilty on cocaine charge
A Sikeston, Mo., man pleaded guilty to the charge of one felony count of distribution of cocaine base, according to federal prosecutor Catherine L. Hanaway.
Michael Winfield, 41, appeared before U.S. District Judge Charles A. Shaw on Monday. Sentencing is scheduled for Nov. 21.
With his plea, Winfield admitted that in Sepember 2004, he sold 13 grams of crack to a confidential informant for $500.