- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Robinsons celebrate 50th
Mr. and Mrs. Martin Robinson of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner and reception June 7, 2003, at Drury Lodge.
Robinson and Roberta Grossheider were married June 6, 1953, at Zion Lutheran Church in Gordonville.
The couple has two sons, Karl Robinson of Cape Girardeau and Keith Robinson of Kansas City, Mo. They have two grandchildren, Kristen and Eric Robinson of Kansas City.