- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
BENTON, Mo. -- Ethel J. Unnerstall, 91, of Benton died Saturday, Sept. 10, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 23, 1914, at Kelso, Mo., daughter of Benjamin and Dorothy Heuring Enderle. She married John A. Unnerstall July 1, 1933, in Jonesboro, Ill. He died Jan. 22, 1988.
Unnerstall was a homemaker. She was a member of St. Denis Catholic Church in Benton.
Survivors include a son and daughter-in-law, Donald J. and Maggie Unnerstall of Columbia. Mo.; four brothers, Edwin "Beans" Enderle of Cape Girardeau, Albert "Felix" Enderle of New Hamburg, Mo.; William Enderle of Scott City, and Thomas Enderle of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Lucille Sneed of Benton; and a granddaughter, Amanda Lee Unnerstall of Columbia.
She was preceded in death by four brothers and three sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Benton Chapel. Parish prayers will be at 7.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Denis Catholic Church, with the Rev. James A. Seyer officiating. Burial will be in Forest Hills Memorial Gardens at Morley, Mo.