- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Mitzi Lauren West and Warren Robert Yancey were married May 10, 2003, at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead, Ga.
The bride is the daughter of Rodger and Mitzi West of Marietta, Ga. The groom is the son of Roger and Darlene Yancey of Evans, Ga. The groom's father is formerly of Jackson and his mother is formerly of Poplar Bluff, Mo.
Carolyn West was her sister's maid of honor.
The groom chose his father as best man.
A reception was held June 7 at High Street Station in Jackson.
Mrs. Yancey received a degree in political science from the University of Georgia. She will be attending medical school.
The groom received a degree in criminal justice from the University of Georgia. He is employed in law enforcement.
After a wedding trip to the Caribbean, the couple is residing in Roswell, Ga.