- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Bonnie E. Engelmann, 60, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, June 13, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Feb. 2, 1943, at Fornfelt, Mo., daughter of William L. and Nona Belle Lincoln Welker. She and David Michael Engelmann were married March 30, 1968, at Cape Girardeau.
She worked at Venture Department Store in Cape Girardeau and for Bean Properties in Cape Girardeau. She also was a volunteer at St. Francis Medical Center.
Survivors include her husband and a sister, Hester H. Glueck of Chaffee, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her parents, four sisters and six brothers.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford & Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mark Ramsey officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.