- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Christopher Clarence Cook, 40, of Scott City died Saturday, Sept. 10, 2005, at his home.
He was born Aug. 16, 1965, in Cape Girardeau, son of William Christopher and Shirley Amelia Held Cook.
Cook worked on the river as a deck hand.
Survivors include his mother; a son and daughter, Christopher and Isabelle Cook of Scott City and a sister, Jamie Sitzes of Scott City.
He was preceded in death by his father.
There are no services scheduled.
Amick Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City is in charge of arrangements.