- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Daisy Brown, 104, of Collinsville, Ill., formerly of Anna, died Friday, June 13, 2003, at Willow Creek Nursing & Rehab Center in Belleville, Ill.
She was born Feb. 10, 1899, in Campbell, Mo., daughter of Ben F. and Ellen E. Nalley Davis.
Brown was a member of the United Methodist Church in Anna and a member of the Royal Neighbors.
Survivors include two sons, Gene Brown of Granite City, Ill., and Kenneth Brown of Cape Girardeau; 12 grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; and 10 great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three husbands, one daughter, one son, one grandson, one great-great-grandson, three sisters and an infant brother.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today and Monday until service time at Crain Funeral Home in Anna.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Allen Campbell officiating. Burial will be in Ebenezer Hall Cemetery in Lick Creek, Ill.