- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Zona Campbell, 100, of Anna died Thursday, June 12, 2003, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Dec. 29, 1902 in Dongola, Ill., daughter of John and Jane Lingle. She and Homer H. Campbell were married April 1, 1922. He died March 13, 1951.
Campbell was a retired occupational therapist at Anna State Hospital. She was a member of the First Christian Church in Anna.
Survivors include one son, Homer Campbell Jr. of Anna; two grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers.
Friends may call at 11 a.m. Monday at Crain Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Gene Crosser officiating. Burial will be in Big Creek Cemetery.