- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Casey Dawn Hobeck and Ryan Yamnitz exchanged wedding vows April 16, 2005, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. The Rev. Robert Henrichs performed the ceremony. Organist was Lois Fehrmann. Soloists were Mike and Michelle Elam, cousins of the groom.
Parents of the couple are Gary and Mary Hobeck of Jackson, and Carl and Joyce Yamnitz of Sedgewickville, Mo.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Matron of honor was Heather Tucker, sister of the bride, and maid of honor was Megan Hager, both of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Kim Gruenke of Patton, Mo., sister of the groom; April Yamnitz of Perryville, Mo., cousin of the groom; Jessica Koch, Ami Illers, and Jennifer Kasten of Jackson.
Kirk Smith of Sedgewickville was best man. Groomsmen were Dennis Welker of Patton, cousin of the groom; Mark Weaver of Millersville; Steve Yamnitz of Sedgewickville, brother of the groom; Terry Yamnitz of Patton, cousin of the groom; Tommy Tucker of Jackson, brother-in-law of the bride; and Tim Johnson of Sedgewickville. Ushers were Larry Clements Jr. and Raymond Clements of Villa Ridge, Mo., cousins of the bride.
Candlelighters were Sara Venneman and Hillary Mungle of Patton, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Alicen Maxwell, daughter of Bruce and Karen Maxwell of Jackson and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Austin Gruenke, son of Emory and Kim Gruenke of Patton and nephew of the groom.
Rachael Shirley of Jackson, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book. Programs were handed out by Shawna Gruenke of Patton, niece of the groom, and Riley Henderson of Fredericktown, Mo., cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Joyce McClard and Linda Sides of Jackson, aunts of the bride; Kathy Venneman of Patton, Dorothy Matthews of Jackson, Edith Propst of Patton, and Carolyn Elam of Bismarck, Mo., aunts of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 15 at Delmonico's in Jackson.
Mrs. Yamnitz is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School, and a graduate of Trendsetters School of Cosmetology. She is a hairstylist at Audacious Hair in Jackson.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Meadow Heights High School at Patton. He is employed with Coca-Cola in Jackson.
After a wedding trip to Branson, Mo., the couple is residing in Sedgewickville.