- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Bible Chapel in Cape Girardeau was the setting July 9, 2005, for the wedding of Sara Elizabeth Dameron and Dustin Lee Baker. Dan Greene performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Tom and Cheryl Dameron of Jackson. The groom is the son of Norman "Butch" and Deborah Baker of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Samantha Leazenby of Marble Hill, Mo. Bridesmaids were Holly Hobeck and Katie Baker of Jackson.
Roger Brown of Scott City was best man. Groomsmen were James Miller and Kyle Bruce of Jackson. Ushers were Michael Remley, Michael Steinmeyer, Robert Flannery and Matt Hill.
Flower girl was Samantha Medlin. Ringbearers were Caleb and Noah Dameron, nephews of the bride.
Miniature bride and groom were Kendall Felter, cousin of the groom, and Elijah Dameron, nephew of the bride.
Erin Brown of Scott City attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Carol and Gabriel Bragg, aunt and cousin of the groom.
Mrs. Baker is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed at First Midwest Bank in Jackson.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Jackson High School. He is co-owner of Heartland Moving Systems and Discount Movers in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Cancun, Mexico, the couple is residing in Jackson.